Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's been awhile...

..since I've posted!

Not that I haven't had time, I've had time, well a little bit, but was too lazy to write.  Pretty pathetic, huh?  I thought once I started being a stay at home mommy, for sure I would get all my little projects done, but nope.  Just goes to show, you can procrastinate your whole life away by saying when this happens, then I'll do this.... don't waste your time.  Just do it.  I will take my advice later :) I'll do a catch up post later, but in a quick note... I'm 24 now.  Happy late birthday to me.  Here is a picture to commemorate!


The world's most amazing birthday cake!

My husband made me the most amazing cake... it was funfetti (best cake ever) and he decorate it by hand... home made icing and everything!  It's from the newest Horton Hears a Who with Jim Carrey and Steve Carrell.... highly recommend watching the movie! Anyways, there is a character name Katie in the movie, and she's a bubbly, air-headed, "special" thing...which by the way, Mitchell says is me in animated form... so during the movie when Horton is talking about the speck on his flower and how it's a whole other world... she responds by saying "In my world, there are ponies, and they eat rainbows and poop butterflies"  I'm also in love with the movie, Despicable Me, and Agnes, similar character to Katie, loves unicorns... thus why I have a unicorn on my cake.  So I have a unicorn eating a rainbow and pooping butterflies... he even added pink sprinkles as a fart!  My hero, it was by far the bestest part of my birthday!  I am sooo blessed with such a wonderful husband that I don't deserve!

Hope you enjoy and will post more soon!

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could eat a sprinkle fart... but the cake is really cute.

    ReplyDelete