Monday, February 28, 2011

Absolutely Ridiculous....

....But I totally want it!



This may just look like a pretty picture puzzle... however, it's so much more.  They're alphabet blocks... DESIGNER alphabet blocks (Alexander Girard, to be exact.. I don't know who he is).... and they cost $120.00... not even on bay can I find these any cheaper.  I'm not picky... I'd take used.  But alas, with a precious little baby and a devoted husband in school... I just cannot justify a whole month's food budget on a set of blocks...  

I love things that are unique and different and for this price, they would be... RARE.  Who in the world would pay that much for alphabet blocks?!?!

(If you are a person who has done so or know someone who has these,and are reading my blog and are interested in selling your used blocks... I am very interested in buying them from you!)

Oh well, maybe five years from now when Mitch has his Doctorate, we have a house of our own, and atlas one more kid later, then I will have these blocks, used.... but most likely not.  Even if it is totally ridiculous, I think they're adorable. But not for the price tag.

1 comment:

  1. Trust me, they'll just get chewed on and then won't be so cute. Maybe you could pay Sarah Flowe to make you some!

    ReplyDelete