I'm so overwhelmed and happy with the responses I've been getting on my blog. It is so touching and inspiring to me to know that so many people are reading my blog and actually getting something positive from it (a majority of the time, I feel like I just complain on here so I'm glad the other stuff is getting through too!)
I love to hear from you and your comments make my day! Recently a lot of people have approached me, FB-ed me, or e-mailed me about things they've read and how it's helped them or entertained them. It really means the world to me! I'm a stay at home mom now and where as before, I would get positive feedback at work, I now get hugs from Bella, which are awesome! But its also nice to hear verbal acknowledgement from peers :) With that being said, I'd love to hear from you! So if you've been checking in sporadically drop a line to let me know you were here :)
I also wanted to share to new things, well one is kind of new and the other is new again.
The first is my new blog ( I know, crazy...right? Two BLOGS?!?! I have enough trouble keeping up with this one, but this is more my family blog and our day to day. I didn't really feel like some of those topics were appropriate for a family blog so I created a new blog specifically for my purpose. My new blog is more about critical issues and topics that are purely based off of my thoughts and opinions. I am not a professional and have no credentials other than my life experience, which is quite extensive for my age. I'd love for you to check it out, start following it, and share with your friends, if you'd like. Click hear for the link, That's What She Said...
So far the response has been very positive for my first article and I could not be more happy about it! Thank you to everyone for your support and comments :)
The other new thing, and I don't know why I haven't shared it on here before, but now I am so... I have my very own business, its more of a glorified hobby that sometimes people pay me for. It's called Southern Bella Creations, this is just a link to the album of my new Birthday line. I also make tutus, bows, bow holders, onesies, and t-shirts. Everything is custom and made to order. It's inspired by Bella and it's been really fun. I've met lots of interesting people and created wonderful things for people. I'm filling you in, because Bella's birthday is approaching and if you're interested in an item, let me know! It's my way of making a little extra money and I'd love to spoil Bella a little. No pressure, just letting you know it's there. Feel free to share with friends too! Here is a link to the actual site, here.
So just wanted to give y'all that information and just to say Thank you! Thank you for reading. Thank you for your comments. Thank you for blogging (because I love reading blogs too!) Thank you for being the amazing people you are!

No comments:
Post a Comment