Wednesday, June 15, 2011

When Skinny People Eat Fried Food!

I ate nothing but fried, greasy, 4000+ calories food today and it was awesome!  I love Charleston seafood!

With that said, since I had consumed so many calories, I actually had enough energy to Zumba my booty off, balls to the wall, for an hour!  (I understand it may not be a big deal for you, but for me this is saying something)

Normally, due to my TOS, if I do too much, literally I lose the amount of oxygen that goes to my brain and I lose vision in the right side of vision. Which is not good, especially when it cuts my work out short!  But I've been running (don't get too excited, I run like a mile or less on the treadmill in intervals) for the past two weeks, and I'd like to think that helps too.

My point in all this is:

1.  Exercise really does work and Physical Therapy is no joke...strengthen the muscle, reduce the problem.  Plus I really like being healthy.

2. Fried food is one of God's greatest creations (especially if its from Hyman's Seafood in C-Town... have you had there hushpuppies?!?!  So good you want to smack yo' momma good!) but it seems to be counter productive to consume so many calories and then work out.  This can't be an every day thing, but BOY! Was it nice to indulge,  if they could fry it, I ate it.

 It was really sweet to spend the day with my UT fam, I am going to miss them so much when they go back home this Saturday :(

Shameless picture of Bella... That's my girl!


I know this blog post was pretty random but I needed to write something instead of reading all of your master pieces.  Will post more about this later ;)

2 comments:

  1. I really would like to try Zumba! Is it hard??? Mmmm... I love anything fried... but I can't eat it all at once because the grease gets my stomach really upset. hmmm... =) Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is TOS? (I tried ZUMBA once, but my hips don't work that way.)

    ReplyDelete