This is us after a full tummy of yummy food! I totally look like "that mom" but I paid $16.98 for that dress that was originally priced at $99.98... thank you very much!
Since I didn't document the food I had to document that we were there...
We were going to see a movie, but it was getting late and there wasn't really anything I was dying to see or felt like spending money on... thats horrid, right? Your anniversary comes once a year and I resist the splurge... No worries, I think Mitch has massages planned for next weekend ;) That's something I could spend some money on!
So after we thought was quite a long date (it was really only an hour and a half) We went to Wal-Mart to get report folders for his school and a bag of yummy Risens.... they are terrible addictive chewy chocolate num nums! And then back home!
And this is what we found....
As we left, Grandma fed Bella her bottle and this is where they remained until our return! Bella was definitely a handful... the best kind of handful there is! I'm jealous I missed out on cuddle time, but have no fear... shortly after this picture, I scooped up Bella and we went and had our cuddle time as we listened to lullalbies! Its the best feeling in the world to hold your daughter curled up in your arms and just rock (or in my case glide) and just be in that moment.
I have to show off her amazing hand to mouth skills! She almost eats her whole hand! One day its going to get stuck and she is going to be one mad cookie!
I love this little face!!!
Well its late and I'm sleepy.... and depressed :( Work tomorrow and I'll be without my loves! I'll try and think happy thoughts until 5:30 tommorow!



Yay! I am so Extactic you finally gave in and got a blog. Trust me you won't regret it. You are preserving your family memories for forever. What's better than that?
ReplyDeleteBTW, what were you talking about you needed help on making your blog cute? Your blog is awesome. You have already figured out how to do things that I don't even know how to do. And I've had the blog for 2 years now, actually almost 3 years. You are a natural. Now if you can just keep it up to date. Tell Amy she needs to catch up. lol
Oh and your date seemed nice. Sometimes the short and sweet ones are the best.