![]() |
| All boy! |
Your big sister is so excited to meet you. It was very neat to see her reaction and to actually be able to see pictures of your face. She's still a little young so the magic of pictures wore off fast and Mema took her out to walk in the hallway. When we were done with the ultrasound we talked with her about you. She kept lifting up my shirt to try to see you and then would say little brother. We would ask who was in there? And she said "Rownan" she already knows your name and loves you so much! Last night after dinner, as we were getting her ready for bed, she took her princess keys and tried to unlock my belly button to get you out! It don't work as you're snugly still in my tummy:) I've no doubt in my mind this is just the beginning, I have a feeling she is going to try every measure she can to get to you and when you finally arrive, I'm sure she'll try to spring you from the crib or whatever contraption you're in. She is going to be an awesome big sister, you're so lucky!
![]() |
| I love how you look like you're cuddling me... I love cuddles! |
It was such a treat to see your handsome face yesterday! The last one we saw you was shorty after we found out we were pregnant and you looked like a little dark spec! My how you've grown! The ultrasound tech kept commenting on how cute you were and I'm not surprised, I find your father quite attractive and I think you'll favor him. I thought just maybe you'd look like me but just like your sister you favor your Daddy! You like snuggling with me and we even got a shot of you lounging with your feet kicked up and your hands behind your head! I'm so glad you're comfortable! Your head is also petty low in my pelvis which is awesome, stay there the rest of the time for me so I can have a fast delivery and have you in my arms sooner! The doctor says everything is forming perfectly and you look great which makes me so happy! You're a whopping 14 oz already, just hope you won't be a 10 lb-er like your Daddy! I've been so sick with you (not your fault) that I was worried you may not have gotten something you needed to form properly but Heavenly Father made up for my shortcomings and you are so worth it! You'll have to be patient with me, because I have no idea what to do with a little boy! I'll go from tutus and bows with your sister to having a beau of my own!
![]() |
| Just kicking back! |
Aunt Amy's got us covered with boy stuff since she has Logan ( your older and only boy cousin) you won't have to rock any pink stuff, unless you want too! They're moving to the beach soon so well snag all the boy stuff we can for you. You'll most likely spend the majority of your first year of life in someone's arms like your sister anyways!
We haven't told everyone yet and a lot of people are anxious to know! I wanted to do a photo reveal so I'm trying to keep it mum until then! The people who do know are so excited. You'll be the first grandson in the Howe family, you're so special! I was planning on taking the pictures today but I've had contractions on and off all day and feel pretty rotten so I'm just going to hang tight for now.
Tomorrow is your Daddy's birthday and I want to feel better so we can celebrate together. Just hang tight, I promise we will see you soon enough. I love you, son and I am so glad to be your Mommy! You're going to have an awesome family and will be so loved, I promise! Well try our best to make you feel safe and loved and every bit as important as you truly are! See you soon.
Love,
Mommy




I teared up reading this one. Little boys are so precious & they will melt your heart over and over again. They can be mischief makers and dirt magnets but I would never trade my little boy for the world. Congratulations on your bundle of blue. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how much detail you can see! How cool to see his face like that. I like the name Ronan (although I think it sounds like a soap opera character...). I have a nephew Asher, so of course I like that name. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete