...because Zumba had kicked my bum! Okay, it was only 20 minutes of Zumba, but it kicked it hard! I've been sick for like a week and haven't worked out the whole month of Decemeber pretty much because we have been sooo busy! I didn't make a New Year's Resolution to go to the gym or anything, but I do want to be healthy so I just went. So maybe not the best time to go since it's high intensity and I couldn't breathe and felt like I was going to pass out right there ( I AM SO OUT OF SHAPE... skinny does not mean fit) so I came home to my adorable little munchkin, who lately has 10 kinds of crazy with all the energy she has found (we thought maybe her cousins slipped her some chocolate candy, but they didn't) and scooped her up in my arms! Then Daddy held her while I ate (nice luxury I do not take for granted) and then we played. This took all my energy so I put her in her crib with her favorite school bus toy and her piggy bank...and let her play. I dragged myself a whole 4 steps across the room and plopped in the glider and closed my eyes. I just rested them and listened to her play. Her voice and laughter seemed to get louder or closer... which could have been because I was so fatigued that I had super senses or it could be because when I opened my eyes... this is what I saw!
 |
Miss Priss used her piggy bank to help her get on her feet.. didn't know she had that much money in there!
|
 |
Doesn't she look innocent? We just lowered her crib the night before so she couldn't do this!
|
 |
| She is such a ham! |
So instead of get upset and freak out... we played hide and seek and "Where's Bella?" She is soo smart! She would duck her head and then stand up to reveal herself! It was sooo adorable and precious and she is sooo smart! I thought I was smart by putting her toys in her crib... and then giving myself that extra 5-10 minutes of sleep in the morning... she has now outsmarted me and I will have to just get over being lazy and get up when she does! life is so unfair... not really! I am so in love with my little girl and all the joy she brings me! There are some trying times, who doesn't have those? But they are far and few in between... I'm blessed.
good thing the crib was lowered!
ReplyDelete