I am going to take a selfish moment and list something I want, that is not practical, and I totally have no room for....
from my understanding, it makes vinyl. and i want it. but I don't have the $300.00 it takes to purchase it. we have to have money for the essentials, like food and clothes... not this :(
I will add this to the list of things I will purchase after Mitchell gets his doctorate and we actually have dependable income of an adequate measure... however, by then we will probaly have 2 more children and again, I will not be able to justify such a purchase.... BUT if there is an extremely generous billionaire ( wouldn't want to add that stress to only a millionaire) and you are feeling giving... feel free to purchase this item for a stay at home mom who would surely find a use for this wonderful machine to make crafts to hearts endless desire... it's what we stay at home moms do, right?
If said billionaire would also like to buy me a DSLR camera ( I've been looking at the Cannon Rebel 2Ti DSLR for over 6+ months as well) I wouldn't object to that purchase either. Considering the fact Bella is crawling everywhere with much gusto, I wouldn't mind the camera in leu of the vinyl maker, since her first steps are quickly approaching and that would just be beyond awesome!
Anyways, if you're reading this or know someone who is billionaire, feel free to share this link :)
Also I have/am trying to start my own business, Southern Bella Creations... we are on facebook and etsy. Check it out!
Good night

I have my list of what I'm going to do when David makes his first million. I've already spent it several times.
ReplyDelete