But there is hope for me, I can help change the world from my bed. This video was shared on Facebook but I thought I'd bring it here.... get it too as many people as possible. We all have the opportunity to make a difference. Be warned, you will cry. The video is 27 minutes BUT it is well worth your time. Please take the time to share with your friends. You can make a difference. Help bring justice to the Invisible Children.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Please share
There's not much I can do on bed rest. I learned the hard way that the doctor that went to school for 8+ years actually knew what he was talking about when he told me to rest.... so here I am in, in bed, being a good little patient.
But there is hope for me, I can help change the world from my bed. This video was shared on Facebook but I thought I'd bring it here.... get it too as many people as possible. We all have the opportunity to make a difference. Be warned, you will cry. The video is 27 minutes BUT it is well worth your time. Please take the time to share with your friends. You can make a difference. Help bring justice to the Invisible Children.
But there is hope for me, I can help change the world from my bed. This video was shared on Facebook but I thought I'd bring it here.... get it too as many people as possible. We all have the opportunity to make a difference. Be warned, you will cry. The video is 27 minutes BUT it is well worth your time. Please take the time to share with your friends. You can make a difference. Help bring justice to the Invisible Children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment