I can't remember if I ever blogged about this with Bella. But we swore she was a boy...until I had a dream about a beautiful little girl, so beautiful in fact that it made me cry! Given, could have just been the hormones, but this was the most beautiful little baby girl, and if you've ever met Bella, they don't get any cuter! So this brings me to my current to deliemma and most recent dream.
I was at the mall with Mitch at a kiosk, and we were contemplating buying a watch for Bella... these looked like cheap watches but were actually quite expensive and they required an $8/ month subscription... is this the future? We literally have to pay for our own time? Who knows! Anyways, I think Mitch buys the watch and then we get to the hair straightener kiosk, where I go into labor! Miraculously, there is a doctor by my side who walks me through this very quick process. And it's a girl! But for some reason, I keep asking about the other child, when will they come out, is it a boy? It gets blurry after that and then were home. Eventhough I know the baby is a girl, it's dressed up in baby boy clothes.... and I keep wondering about my other child.... Also in this dream, my grandmother decides to leave my grandfather which makes him cry and makes me mad... Anyways, now I'm just perplexed because I was so sure this one was a boy.
Of course Mitch gets to listen to me talk about my crazy dreams and I wonder, if in fact, we are going to have a girl because I said this was my last pregnancy and I refused to have anymore babies for Mitch, because I've been so sick, and the fact that I know I have son so it will be a girl so I have to get pregnant again....and am I having twins and just not know it yet? I've been getting this weird twin vibe and I have been really sick...doctors have missed stuff like that before. Or maybe being on bed rest is making me crazy and I'm just having weird dreams.... Maybe the girl is wearing boy clothes since that's all I have bought so far (which wouldn't be the case, because Bella has caboodles and oodles of clothes) or maybe we are having a boy.... my hunch is completely confused!
I guess we will find out in 12 more weeks... stay tuned, for the sex of the baby and my crazy weird dreams.
Sometimes, I wish there was a way to record my dreams, it'd make a great movie or book.

Wow! You must wake up exhausted!
ReplyDelete<3 I am voting boy! Especially if you do not want anymore children after this one. =)
ReplyDelete