These are things I will never eat again because it's kind of ruined for me now
- Fish
- Moe's
- Seasame Sticks
- Onion rings and Lemonberry slush from Sonics
- French Onion Dip
- Mango
I know that's not the longest list, mostly my food will digest before I throw up so it's more bile...
And I know this post is completely disgusting but I'm frustrated and discouraged and hungry and I don't want to eat just to throw it right back up... I know this will pass.. I know theres a precious ball of cuteness at the end of this mess, but I'm tired of being in bed and not being able to eat and keep my food down. I know it could be way worse, but I just want to be better.
Dear little baby,
I know its not your fault that I'm so sick, I love you more than words, and I know I'm sick because my pregnancy is so healthy... that's what they say, but your Big sister is going to throw a coup de tat if I don't get myself together. Its not a pretty thing. Keep on growing and I'll keep trying to eat, feel free to take the calcium from bones and teeth, I'm pretty sure thats all the nutrition left. Mi casa is su casa.
Love,
Your Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment