I'm finally having a week where I'm not throwing up with the exception of riding in the backseat (found out I cannot do that... front seats for me ONLY) on the way to pick up our Sister in law from China. Add chicken nuggets, apples, and gatorade to things I won't eat for the rest of this pregnancy. Apple juice is okay, that actually tastes like manna right now, nectar of the gods, I tell ya....especially when its cold from the fridge, yum!
Anyways, I've been doing what I do best, coming on to write a blog, and reading yours! and most likely not leaving comments, which drives me crazy when people do that, so I can't complain. Just consider this everyone's comments... if I'm following you I'm addicted to your blogs and living vicariously through your life, because mine has been somewhat depressing lately.
I finally had my good pregnancy cry last night and it felt great.... in retrospect. I have been feeling this urge to cry but haven't found anything to cry about... I'm finally over the morning sickness (knock on wood) and prior to that have pretty much been sleeping, trying to eat, and resting... not a whole lot which means its all been falling on Mitch's shoulders for the real life of taking care of a toddler, housekeeping, school, work, etc... big job. Side note: I'd just been bragging earlier in the week about how I didn't get allergies but maybe every 3-4 years... but now I can include "or if I'm pregnant" because starting yesterday I was in full effect allergy induced hell. So back to the "good cry", when I feel bad I want to be coddled, like a baby... its just how I am, so of course, I wanted Mitch to cuddle with me, he was understandably exhausted and of course, I wanted to talk, he made one comment, a simple request and the flood gates opened... and the tears gushed forth! I was already feeling terrible and from a simple gesture, I went to the worst wife and mother in the world, I felt lost in life and crushed by the tasks before us, I just sobbed. Mitch is more a comforter of omission, meaning if he doesn't say you did anything wrong, there's comfort... I'm a " tell me everything is going to be okay and I am wonderful and you're happy to have me" comeftee... they mean the same thing, just come from different angles which makes me sob even more. It relieved the need to cry but it also increased my mucous production to "Like Whoa" levels and I could not breathe and felt like my brain might implode. Also with the lack of water, that now lied on my pillow or snot on my tissues (that I could coax out of my nose.... it always gets stuck in my nasal passage, like it refuses to leave, never going down or draining out... just hanging out.) I also felt severely dehydrated. By this point I was extremely exhausted too and said a prayer for comfort and tried to go to sleep. Right before my medicine kicked in, one side of my nose decided to run like the Mississippi River while the other side held to my air passage like super glue... that's so annoying.
I'm proud to say we have a baby bump. I need to take a picture, but considering I've just been too lazy to shower recently, I've not been very photo savvy. I'll try to take some tomorrow. I am gaining weight and eating food and keeping it down. I'm also in love with the most adorable little girl. She is so smart and loves to sing songs, especially primary ones, and recently she's enjoyed going to time out, which I think is defeating the purpose. Just when I think she can't anymore defiant, she gets her feelings hurt and I realize just how little she is. I forget she's not even two because of the conversations we have and her interaction. She wants to do everything I do, and take care of babies and carry a purse. She wants to hug the baby and give it kisses ( she also like to kick the baby when I try to change her diaper, which I do not like.) She really is the most lovable gal and she has been so patient through this whole process! I'm so glad when she say "Cooommme Oooown, Mommy" now, I can get out of bed and do things with her. She loves to read books and cuddle with Mommy. She loves her family so much and I'm so glad, but it also makes me feel good to know that when she doesn't feel good or she gets hurt or she's tired, she wants her Mommy. It's pretty much the most awesome feeling.... of being wanted, not her being in pain.
We recently got my dream camera and I'm just starting to figure it out. I took pictures for my Dad at my little brother's bday party. Bella got to bowl for the first time and she did AWESOME! She won :) I'm still getting user to the camera but am excited about the possibilities :)
I am SO excited for conference tomorrow! Not only because it offers the annual conference breakfast the Mitch's mom does but also because we get to hear from our Prophet and the Apostles. I'm so proud of Bella! She recognizes the first presidency and when she sees Thomas S. Monson, she says"Pophet" or "Thomas Monson"... she just soaks up so much information. Considering I just learned the names in recent years, I feel like I am accomplishing a lot and at a great rate to prepare her to live the gospel. Her favorite song is "Hevn Fahter" song... also known as a Child's Prayer. It's my favorite song, so it melts my heart every time she asks me to sing it. Also when she prays, instead of saying "Heavenly Father" she says "Father Daddy"... it cracks me up. I love to hear her say prayers... she prays for all her family and Barney and Jesus even got a shout out a couple nights ago. The mind and heart of a child is such an incredible thing. I just feel so blessed to be a part of this gospel and am so looking forward to the spiritual nourishment that comes this weekend :)
There's so much more to blog about but I'm getting sleepy and just accomplishing this is enough. Here is a picture of Bella jamming at the bowling alley. She is just an awesome kid. And I know the little nudger in my belly is going to give her a run for her money. He (or she) sure has given me a run and we're only thirteen weeks into this thing!
Moves like Jagger
You can't touch this.... dun nuh nuh nuh
She loved this so much
Such a Pro
| Modeling the goodies from her goody bag |
That's my heart


glad you are feeling better! and totally know what you mean about the prego cries lol.. I can see a few more in my future towards the end of this.. but at least with number 2 I think brett is used to it by now, he doesn't give me the "your crazy" stare anymore :))
ReplyDeleteGlad you had your cry. Now go to a movie (Hunger Games? Mirror, Mirror?) and I'll watch Bella. Movies make everything better :).
ReplyDelete