Ill write a post about Ronan's birth story later, but I wanted to take a moment to write my thoughts on today and everything that has taken place.
It's been a blur but it was worth the wait. I went into labor on my own and I know this is the day Ronan was meant to come into our family. Everything went wonderfully. The staff has been amazing and its just been the best experience. I can honestly say when we give up our will and surrender to our Father in Heaven's will, everything really does fall into place. It's a lot harder to do than to say but I am so grateful I surrendered to my stubborn will and my Father showed me mercy I did not deserve. It proves His love is unconditional and if we but ask for Him help, submit ourselves to Him and His plan in His timing, we can be blessed beyond our comprehension.
I am so grateful for my testimony and I know I am a most loved daughter of God. In my darkest hour, He heard my cries and He showed me His tender mercy. I am just overwhelmed by this miracle.
Ronan Asher joined our family on Monday, October 1st at 6:10pm, weighing a healthy 7lbs 2oz and measuring 19 1/2 inches. He is perfect in every way! Bella is so happy to have her Ronan here. Her face just lit up when she saw him for the first time and I know they will be the best of friends! Mitch is one proud Daddy but a tired one and is currently sleeping. Me, I'm just a Mommy overwhelmed with love for my son and how wonderful it feels to have him in my arms finally.
It truly is in the Lord's timing and I'm so grateful because as always, His plan is always better than mine. I can only imagine what my life would be like if I submitted my whole will to His. I've got a lot to learn but I am working on it. I am so thankful He is so patient with me because I know I can be stubborn and yet He still loves me and is willing to offer me a second chance.
A true parent's love for their child.
Thank you everyone for your love and support and all of your prayers. We are overwhelmed by the response and all those who have been invested in the well being of our family. My heart is filled with so much joy and I could not imagine life without you. You have helped bring our miracle into this world and I thank you so much!
I am finally at peace and it feels so good. I love you all so much.
This is exactly how I felt when Remy got here. I had basically given up/in the night I went into labor. I knew I couldn't do it on my own anymore and Heavenly Father blessed me more than I felt I could ever deserve. I'm so glad Ronan is finally here!!!!!
ReplyDelete