Friday, April 29, 2011

Caption This

Per my sister's request... 


I've been slack about blogging and to be honest, not really inspired.  Well I have had a couple ideas for posts but I fear they may be too serious or too preachy.  That's not to say they won't make an appearance, because its my blog.  I really need to do my Easter post, but it's late and I'm sleepy and I need the sleep more than I need you to know about my Easter...


... but since you are ever so faithful, I will reward you with this, and only because I love you so...


Here is the preface, Mitch's parents were kind enough to stage an easter egg hunt for us "kids"** with eggs that contained Moola!  The green eggs were the big bucks and two things to keep in mind.  1) Their whole yard is green 2) We don't have the money so we would love to have the money thus my facial expression...


Not too terrible looking from far away, it was not until I zoomed in that I got this glorious facial expression....

I could not recreate this face if I tried.... observe "McGreedy Duck-Face... aka Bella's Mommy
100% candid

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create a caption for this photo.   It should be fun :)


** "kids" being above the age of 23 and younger than 35... nonetheless, we were the "kids"  we even decorated easter eggs! 

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, I think you already came up with the best caption already....."McGreedy Duck-Face" hahaha, Perfect! that's too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really stinkin funny!I just realized it showed me not following your blog. I can't figure out whats going on but blogs I visit ALL the time my GFC is unfollowing. SO weird. Oh well, I rectified it for now! Hope you found the green eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha!!!! Chicka you are hilarious! I'm with Anna on this one. You already came up with a perfect caption for that face.

    ReplyDelete