- the first bite of your favorite food after months of not tasting it
- when the characters in the book you're reading FINALLY kiss
- when you find $5 in your back pocket, even though it was yours to begin with
- A fresh towel straight out of the dryer
- when someone compliments you, even when you know you are having a "rough looking day"
- falling in love for the first time
- falling in love for the last time
- paying off a credit card
- getting your hair washed at a salon and they do the "head massage-y thing" I don't know the technical term, but I always feel great after
- Eating a cupcake for breakfast
- Making someone smile
These are great and amazing feelings... I don't want to limit it to just that, but I'm trying to shorten posts... BUT
The absolute best feeling in the world... EVER... is rocking my Bella to sleep and cuddling with her after she falls asleep. The apocalypse could happen and I would be fine as long as I could hold and rock Bella. I can't describe the happiness and joy it brings me. It's such a simple act, but it completes me. It's like my body recognizes she was a part of me, and it misses her, so when we are that close, it feels whole again. It is the best feeling ever and my favorite thing to do.
![]() |
| throwback |

So precious. :) I agree that holding your little ones is the best feeling in the world.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower from the alexa blog hop. :)
Sadie from randomosityblog.com
I love this! I can't wait to have kids one day so that I can say the same thing. You are such a good mom Ashley!
ReplyDelete