So had to steal a moment to blog... we've been introducing Bella to the baby, who we are already calling her little brother (our apologies if you are a girl) and Bella is now giving my belly kisses. After she was giving my tummy kisses and talking to the baby, she pulled my shirt down, and said "bye-bye" . It was pretty stinking cute.
Although we are going through a personal crisis, at the moment, I am still really excited about being pregnant against all odds.
I've put in several job applications (nights and weekend only) and I pray that I get something since Mitchell's job right now is practically non-existent. And even though I should be scared out of my mind and freaking out about another baby, I know that Heavenly Father will provide a way for us to take care of our family. I won't fear, I'll have faith and trust in His timing, not mine.
Still doing my yoga which is awesome and minus a little extra pull here and there, I feel great. I was admiring my flat tummy in yoga while doing a shoulder stand.... I will miss you flat tummy and hope to see you very soon. I'm not really craving anything but I feel like this pregnancy has made me more productive.
I broke the whole no more crying record, but in a good way. On my way home from Rock Hill, last night, I cried my heart out to my Father in Heaven with a really heartfelt prayer. It was a conversation that needed to take place and I'm glad that it did. Mitchell also gave me a blessing last night and it was a really sweet experience. I am very blessed and have so much to be grateful for.
That's all for now.... but you'll be reading this way later.
No comments:
Post a Comment