Ronan, you are my little Rolly Poly. Unlike you're ninja sister, who kicked me so hard I'd wake up, you just roll around like the waves of the ocean. I see ripples in my belly and watch it change into all kinds of weird shapes. I'm pretty sure you are still head down, thank goodness! I'm actually feeling you move more as the pregnancy portion continues. I swear, sometimes at night, when and if I sleep, it feels like you're trying to stand up on the bed! I'm lying on my side so it's quite possible you are... So strong and smart already! I'm craving ice like crazy again and I'm still getting over the pregnancy gunk which lets me know you'll be here soon! Which is fine with me because I am SO ready to have you in my arms and out of my belly!
Speaking of bellies, you are constantly playing with my belly button, and so is your sister! She is so excited for you to get here, she wants to take you to the doctor. I'm not sure if this is a concerned older sister gesture or a finally-someone-else-has-to-get-shots too! Gesture, I'll stick with the first. She likes to scream into my belly button "Ronan, ARE YOU IN THERE?" I'm sure you've heard her as sometimes you respond with a lot of movement. My belly button just seems to link you two together! I can't believe I'm already 33 weeks! You will be here in, at the latest 7 weeks, but I have a feeling you'll be here sooner. Maybe more so I have a prayer it will be sooner. No offense to you, because Mommy loves you but I know we're both getting cramped. I'm now relying heavily on Benadryl for sleep since laying on the right side is comfortable for my legs but prevents me from getting oxygen and laying on my left allows me to breathe but I cannot get comfortable.... And you can ask your Daddy, I don't do well without sleep: So long story short, please take the time you need to fully develop all the vital organs but don't get so comfortable you decide to stay in there like your sister!
I am so excited to meet you and Bella is anxious to take pictures of you! She is trying to take your picture through my belly but so far no success. You are coming to a wonderful family who loves you and we cannot wait to have you:). Sleep well little one, we love you!
Love forever,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment