Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cautious hope.

They took my progesterone levels on Tuesday and I got the results today.  My levels are lower than they would like.  It's not a good thing as its essential to keep a viable pregnancy and this is just another obstacle in our journey to get you.  But the good news is I'm going to take supplements for the next 6-7 weeks to keep you.  I'm on pelvic rest and have decided not to walk the 5k with your daddy.  I'm pretty much convinced to rest and do very little, in order to keep you snug as a bug.

I know its in Heavenly Fathers plan and I'm going to keep happy positive thoughts as the blocks stack against us. It's just more to make your miracle even grander.

Here's a recap of complications in your short lifespan...

We couldn't find you first U/S with low HCG levels

Pregnancy symptoms stopped and on 2nd ultrasound found a subchorionic hematoma with an enlarged yolk sac inside of gestational sac... No fetal pole.  Told to go home and wait to miscarry.

Go in for 3rd ultrasound and find a tiny fetal pole with a heartbeat.  Slow progression and some abnormalities.  Measuring 5 weeks 4 days when should be measuring 8+ weeks.  Told to focus on heartbeat and be positive

Low progesterone levels so need to start supplements and pelvic rest



No comments:

Post a Comment