Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dreams.

Last night I dreamed about you.  It was such a tender mercy and a quickly answered prayer.  I prayed that I could just see you in my dreams,  so i knew you were okay and knew you wer safe.  And you are.  You are beautiful.  I saw you from behind and you were about Bella's height (obviously not an infant) and you looked like me.  Finally someone looks like me.  And you were with your siblings,  three of them, a sturdy boy about Ronan's age and twins that were barely crawling.  I'll be honest I can't remember if they are boy or girls because I was so shocked by the numbers that I thought to myself,  will they all make it to earth?  She was there comforting them and I didn't want to disturb her or maybe I couldn't.  Maybe I was just allowed to see.   And I am so grateful for that mercy.  It was truly a tender mercy of The Lord.  Mitch was fortunate to be able to have a similar experience.  He loves you so so much.  He misses you so badly.  He yearns for your presence so please visit as you can.  We know you are watching over us.  How wonderful our Heavenly Father is to allow such a sweet moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment