I'm still apprehensive as I know my dates are not wrong and am measuring way behind but I also know Heavenly Father has many miracles and you are one of them. Keep fighting. I promise I will not give up on you. After this weekend, I was an utter wreck. My OB was so kind to bring me in Tuesday for an ultrasound and possibly to set up surgery if you weren't there. It's really hard. But there you were, And I know we aren't out of the woods, but we are so excited for you.
Every pregnancy isn'tguaranteed. Life is so precious but I will treasure every moment we have together. If I am but the vessel for you to receive your body and need not endure this mortal life, I know I will see you in Heaven. I think I went through the worst of it this weekend.
We love you baby girl, stay strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment